- Students have to be punctual and regular to school
- 80% Attendance is required to appear in Final/Board Exams
- Students should bring application even for being absent a single day
- Diary Record should be filled by parents/guardian with appropriate reason for being absent
- Parents will be contacted if student becomes absent for more than a week without any information.
- Students should be very punctual and be at school on time. Students should report in reception for being late with valid reason
- Students are only allowed to early exit from school for distinctive reason and will only allow going with respective person in contact with school. Parents should inform school about any other individual coming to receive the student.